Buffalo Avenue Books are available at Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Apple iStore, Barnes & Noble.com, Borders.com, Sony, Kobo, Whitcoulls, and the Diesel eBook Store.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Evil Book Empire?

An article in the Boston Review looks at Books After Amazon. It raises a lot of questions on all sides (writers, publishers, retailers, consumers) of the evolving age of ePublishing.

At the moment, I'm torn. I love books. I have many thousands of them. But I'm currently packing to move in under two weeks and, as I said, I have many thousands of books!! Imagine how easy it would be  if all I had to do was drop my eReader in my briefcase or slip an SD card into my pocket to have them packed to go! But then, I wouldn't have all those lovely books!

It's a vicious cycle and a problem not to be solved here or now.

No comments:

Post a Comment