Buffalo Avenue Books are available at Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Apple iStore, Barnes & Noble.com, Borders.com, Sony, Kobo, Whitcoulls, and the Diesel eBook Store.

Monday, June 6, 2011

June 11: Scranton PA Comic Book Convention

Me (and Buffalo Avenue Books) will be a guest at the Scranton Comic Book Convention in (where else?) Scranton, PA this coming Sunday, June 12! This will be my first time attending, but it look to be a good old-fashioned one-day local show and I'm looking forward to it.

Also appearing are Archie artist Dan Parent, Marvel artist Dave Hoover, artist Rudy Nebres, DC writer C.J. Henderson, and about a dozen more writers and artists from all over.

I'll have a table from which I'll be talking, selling, and signing! Admission is $3.00, hours are 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., and the location is Johnson College, 3427 North Main Avenue, Scranton PA 18508 (exit 190 off of I-81). If you're in the neighborhood, I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment